Brand designers are invited to tender for Barking & Dagenham Giving’s visual identity development project.
BD Giving is a local charity that champions ‘place-based’ working, relationship building and deeply believes in growing people’s agency. Our work is aimed at bringing new resources and approaches together in Barking and Dagenham and creating fairer solutions for the local community. We do this through addressing structural inequalities and power imbalance using a system of community-led approaches to decision making.
The GROW Fund is the new flagship investment fund of Barking and Dagenham Giving (BD Giving) and funded with an initial endowment from Barking and Dagenham Council. The fund is for community members to feel energised about bringing lasting changes in the borough, giving them a chance to make a difference and thrive.
We are looking for designers to help us create an identity for this new fund that will signal this intent and bring people in. Could you be the one to help us out?
1. Develop a distinct visual identity for the GROW Fund that relates back to BD Giving’s current brand identity
2. Develop a brand identity which conveys the values and objectives of the GROW Fund
3. Develop visual assets that can be used for both digital and physical collateral
4. Apply new branding to the GROW Fund page on BD Giving’s website
- Respond to this ITT by 7th December, 2022
- Clarifications 7th-9th December, 2022
- Designer appointed 12th December, 2022
- Kick off meeting w/c 12th December, 2022
- All assets must be ready by 15 January 2023